Hello, just bought the Duet. Very nice, but I saw (since today) that it
happened now for 3 times that it reboots itself (the controller). I do
not know why it does that. During the setup the controller was updated
with a new version of the software. Then after a while I was going thru
the menus and saw the update software option. When I clicked it it said
that there was updated software available. Downloaded it and checked
the version, it was still the same before the manual download. Any
ideas why this is possible and how it comes that it restarts its selve.
I think it happened when the display is off (if you don't use it for 1,5
minute or so).

Grtz,

Svanur.

--
Svanur

...It's not the Years in a Life, it's the Life in the Years...