jbuberel;283036 Wrote:

> I do not 'own' any of my music collection, I only rent it via on-line
> services such as Rhapsody.com and Pandora.
>
> Works beautifully in this configuration.

in the above senario you must still have a Squeezenetwork account
(free)to connect to Rhapsody or Pandora. But just one other note on
these services, they seem to be going away for SB users out side of the
U.S.

But in the event you do own your music you could use the MP3Locker
service where you upload all you music the their server (secure from
others using it) and then just connect to that service via the
SqueezeNetwork.

Schatzy

--
schatzy

Kitchen - SB3 - Russound R235LS Amp - Russound SP-M8IM speakers in
ceiling
Main Stereo - SB3 - Nikko Beta 30 Preamp - Nikko Alpha 230 Amplifier -
Genesis VI Speakers