Hello,
just read that there is no wireless router required for squeezebox
controler to get access to wired ethernet lans and SC7 since it
connects via the receiver. That you mean that the receiver is some sort
of access point.
This was not the case with sb3 and transporter. They only could bridge
wired to wifi not vice versa as it seems to be the case for the
receiver.
My question now is:
Could a wifi enabled device such as the nokia 770 or my pda or even my
notebook access my lan wirelessly without me having a wifi router
working?
I ask since I won't use the remote much but intend to replace it with a
pda.
Thanks for enlightenment on that.
Greetings
Jeronimo