Hi,
Just eagerly started setting up my new squeezebox duet and have run
into a problem with the squeezecenter 7.0 software. I am running XP SP2
and have installed the squeezecenter 7.0 software, however when you try
and start the application the following message is displayed in the web
browers page which subsiquently opens after attempting to connect to
127.0.0.1:9000/

.NETÁSystem.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException: Tcp channel
protocol violation: expecting preamble. at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpSocketHandler.ReadVersionAndOperation(UInt16&
operation) at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerSocketHandler.ReadHeaders()
at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerTransportSink.ServiceRequest(Object
state) at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketHandler.ProcessRequestNow()

I have had a look through the forums and tryed some of the basics like
temp turning off firewall (McAfee in this case) and resetting the
browser settings to default and rebooting. I have downloded the
software again and tried reinstalling it several times all to no
avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Mark.