RadioTime is steadily organizing the world of free radio for your
remote.  Send your feedback, so we can make it great and keep it free.

NEW RADIOTIME FEATURES

RadioTime improvements from the SqueezeNetwork and SqueezeCenter arrive
today.

* Press "play" from the title (no more drilling down to a specific
stream).

* "Now playing" displays the station or show name (instead of Play |
64KB).

* Use the search button to find a station or show.

* Automatic backup streams on failure if there are multiple compatible
stream s available.  Press "Next" to manually jump to an alternate
stream.

* Live show time remaining options. When a show broadcast is available
from more than one station, you can still navigate to pick a particular
station.   Now you'll find them sorted in groups of how much time is
available.

* On-demand shows. Where an on-demand option is available for a show
you'll find navigation options to listen.  Not all of these on-demand
streams are compatible with the SqueezeBox and they are not being
filtered, so you may see "playlist failed to parse" for some.

* Jive displays station and show logos for easier recognition.

RECEIVE MORE STATIONS FROM CLEAR CHANNEL, COX, and CBS

RadioTime has added thousands of reliable streams to popular
programming through special agreements with major broadcasters.  We
don't make these protected streams available for desktop applications.

TELL US TO FIX IT!

Whenever you find missing or wrong information, tell us first!  Find
the station or program from radiotime.com, then click "Tell Us to fix
it".  Or, use the edit links to enter streaming URLs or other changes.
A moderator will take care of it, usually within a day.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Please share your feedback about what you like and don't, it makes a
huge difference.

ARE YOU A RADIO FAN?

If you know and love radio for a particular location or genre, send an
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  When we receive your feedback, we'll
give you editor privileges and cool tools for managing content.  You'll
reach millions of listeners and we’ll soon start recognizing the most
active RadioFans.

--
radiobill