Fork wrote:
> I wonder if you're like me?  Your setup directly connects your computer
> to your stereo component, so you don't need the Squeezebox receiver but
> you'd love to have a good remote with a visual display, to control your
> SqueezeCenter software.
>
> Apple already has a remote feature to control iTunes, but I don't think
> it's anywhere near as good as the Duet controller and I don't want to
> switch to an Apple platform at this point.  Hopefully SD will come up
> with a PC controller, or maybe Apple will adapt their technology to a
> PC platform.

This is actually possible with the new Controller (as Zaragon already
said), if you have a wifi network, that is. You just have to wait until
the Controller can be bought separately. I imagine there's lots of
people who play their music via their PC who could be very happy with an
SBC, if only they knew...

Regards,
Peter