My Duet has turned really slow when searching on albums.
Before it loaded 2-4 coverart per second. Now it takes 1 album per
second, and most wont load att all or take 2-5 each per minute.
This Happend after I put in 5 more albums and did "Empty and search
from scratch"-option.
There is good speed to the box through cat6 and also 89-90% to the Duet
remote.
If I got this right the SC makes a list of coverarts when it scan the
directory. So it will go faster for SC and the Duet. Sc shopws
coverarts really fast. I's about the same albums that takes long time
to show in the Duet.
Never had this problem before. I'll try another Night_rev as soon as I
can. My library Isnt large but when I hit magic 2222 songs the problem
started :-)
Have done rescans, factoryresets on the box and the Duet but nothing
helps.
You got any hints when the remote is lagging during albumsearch ?

--
Stormen