I tried a "clean install" by removing all previous Squeeze file, still
no dice. Now, this morning, the server won't stay on. It runs for about
15 sec then reverts to "Start Server". This is mirrored in Activity
Monitor for Pearl. the Web Server button stays dim the whole time.

This morning I did another clean install, this time SlimServer 6.5.0
(the latest I could find for download. I'm surprised SlimDevices
doesn't maintain an archive on their site. The server and web server
are working but my SB3 can't connect. :-( I had to quit and go to work
then :-( :-(

Thanks for any help

--
jln252