rtitmuss;285656 Wrote:
> There seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding re audio playback on the
> controller. We are not depending the community to implement audio
> playback (but as always there help is very welcome). This is a planned
> feature for a future firmware release, and initial work has begun.
Sorry if I contributed to that misunderstanding earlier in this thread,
but the topic does seem to be a moving target. Just 3 weeks ago JimC's
post referred exclusively to 3rd party development
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=44381#5). But I guess
those quotation marks/inverted commas around "official" in JimC's post
weren't an accident  ;o)  Glad to see the coding guys at SD/Logi are
already on it.

--
aubuti