Hi,

I just received my Duet in Germany and I am quite happy with it.

But I have problems finding a solution to remotely power on and off (or
hibernate) my Windows XP machine that I use for running Squeezecenter. I
would like beeing able to power on and off  the machine via the Duet
Controller.

My investigations lead to Slimdevices Server Power Control Plugin
(PowerCtrl from
http://adrianonline.wordpress.com/projects/squeezebox/).
After installation it shows up in the Squeezecenter plugin list.
But I cannot find any new menu entry on my Controller as described in
the instructions for Squeezebox.

Has anybody managed to get the plugin working with the Duet Controler?

Or does anybody know a solution to send a magic packet packet from the
Duet Controller to the network to WOL my computer (WOL is working fine
from other wireless devices...) and/or to trigger a hibernation or
shutdown skript on the computer via the Duet Controller?

By the way, does anybody know anything regarding the "settings >
Advances >Applet installer" menu on the controller.

Many thanks
-Markus

--
Ventus