Maybe it is me being dumb but I can't quite understand how to fix this
issue.

I use softsqueeze (ver 3.6) on my PC in my office to listen to music
whilst working.
I like to have the SB3 display with the horizontal remote.

I want to be able to move the remote and the SB display independently
of each other, every time I move one the other moves.

When I switch the remote off and then on again the positioning of the
remote is random on the screen.

I am using a dual monitor setup - screen 1 main and screen 2 extended
desktop..

Any ideas anyone?

--
MuckleEck

Alasdair

3 SB3s - Duet - Linn LK1/LK240  - Acoustat Spectra 11 - AudioEngine 2 -
Cambridge Audio 640R -  Mordaunt Short