Have just installed controller firmware 7.0.1 2164 (which was published
today) and have upgraded Squeezecenter to 7.0.1 18284 and the problem
with the previous, pause and next keys not working on the controller
remains.

I realise that when working with beta releases, there will be glitches
but this is an annoying problem. I can pause/stop and skip to
previous/next tracks using the SC web UI but not on the controller.
When I pause using the web UI, this is correctly reflected in the
controller UI but nit the other way round.

Unfortunately my first Duet system has been returned to the retailer
waiting for them to confirm the hardware fault with the receiver
(probably wireless card) before I get a replacement, so I cant compare
2 controllers to check the button bug.

I cant think of anything else to add in the way of test results that
would be relevant as this is such an obvious bug i.e.

Press a button.
Does it work?
No.
Can this be repeated?
Yes.
End of test.

The only other thing I can add is that all tracks are WMA lossless but
am not sure that is relevant.

I am a bit concerned that I have now upgraded the controller through 3
firmware revisions: 2157, 2160 and 2164 and the problem is still
there.

I wouldnt have thought this can be a controller hardware failure as the
above functions were working with controller firmware 7.0.1 2114 and SC
7.0.1 17285.

Unfortunately as 7.0.1 is still beta, Support cant deal with this
issue, but if no one else is experiencing the problem, I am not
optimistic of getting a fix anytime soon.

--
EliteAV