I see lots of posts about problems with the Duet Controller, many of
them related to apparent wireless issues, with a sprinkling of other
glitches. It's not clear, but it appears that most of these problems
are happening on recent beta-test versions of both SqueezeCenter and
Controller firmware.

I'm currently running the official 7.0 release of SqueezeCenter with
Controller firmware r2097 (which I presume is the current production
release), and am having no problems. The controller just works as it
should. It's been up for days now without a hitch.

Now, some of the people reporting issues may very well be deliberate
beta-testers who are trying to help - fair enough. But it seems that a
large number are frustrated normal users who just want the thing to
work. In that case, I strongly encourage those users to install the
production 7.0 release of SqueezeCenter, load up Controller firmware
r2097, and try again.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A