whitman;286819 Wrote:
> Chris and Ramage, ta for response, but I think you may have
> misunderstood. Thejazz station has definitely gone; stopped Mar 31st.
> But Classic FM, its deranged owner, now offers a jazz stream on its
> site and a jazz show on Classic FM at midnight. I'm trying to get to
> that show through Classic FM's listen again service, but this appears
> to be only available through a site player that is PC only. I wondered
> if anyone had found a way of getting it to a Mac/SB.

I understand what you're saying, but "theJazz" url is still working.
In fact I am listening to it right now.  It is a windows media stream
and you would need a compatible player to play it - SB would do this.

It may well have been taken off some of the platforms such as DAB and
cable but the web stream is still there, for now at least.

Sorry can't really help with Mac specific issues.

--
Ramage

T5500 1.6GHz, SC 7.0.1-17976 Win Vista, Alien 2.0
P4 2.6GHz, SC 7.0.1-17976 WinXP, Alien 2.0
P2 266MHz, ClarkConnect 4.1, SC7.0.1-17976, Alien 2.0
AMD64x2 ubuntu 7.10, SC 7.0.1-17983-Deb, Alien 2.0