bpa;287291 Wrote:
> I've got a few of these as well.  Not commercial SPAM message but
> message about problems, nothing user confidential which should have
> been posted on the forum.
>

> I don't like discouraging user queries so I usually push them to start
> a public thread - some do, some don't.

No, the ones I'm talking about are purely spam.  Here's an example:

*********
From: jenbarfar34384
Hello max.spicer, I am nee to the forum and I just want to step up to
say hello.

Visit my site! http://www.[urlremoved to prevent advertising it]

It would be nice to have a report abuse button at the bottom of PMs.

Max

--
max.spicer

What do we want?  Smoother Analog VU with FLAC!
When do we want it?  At the soonest possible convenience to the
hard-working yet undervalued Slim Developers.  ;-)