A bit puzzling to me. I wanted to play J.J.Cale tonight and went to
Genre, Rock and J.J.Cale and pressed play. It played one song only.
Okay, started it again, only one song played. Investigation revealed
one song showing up as an own album, but wrong disc no. The song is the
last on disc 1, here it showed as disc 2.
Disc 1 and 2 are both in the library, including the mentioned song.
I searched ITunes, and the single song is not there. I also searched
the computer for J.J.Cale files but nothing came up, why I dont know.
How do I find this file so I can delete it ?

--
Anne

Squeezebox 3 > Stereovox XV2 > Bryston B100-DA SST > Carlsson OA50.2 >
Sennheiser HD580 Precision