One of my SB3s starts playing (of its own accord)whatever it was playing
before I turned it off.

It's about a week old, I bought it for my bedroom, partly to use as an
alarm. It's the first time I've used the alarm function. I came back in
at 1am this morning to find it blasting out music. The alarm is set for
6.30am.

I haven't tried turning off the alarm to see if it's alarm related yet,
but wondered if anyone else had noticed this behaviour.

I have 3 SB3s now and thought that maybe the remotes for my other two
were accidentally operating this one but obviously not given I was out
of the house for this last occurrence.

--
yocky