I received my Duet system yesterday and I was up and running in no time.

Once during the night the controller wanted to update firmware and I
let it do so. I do belive the update was successful, as this was about
the first thing happening after the box was opened and it worked
flawlessly for the rest of the night. I put it back in the base and
when I turned it off for the night it was fully charged. I removed it
from the base

This morning it would not boot, not even blink. Ok, tried to charge it
again, nothing happens. I measured the charging station to 5.13v and it
seems ok.

Factory reset test:
I've tried pushing (and holding) the + and inserting the battery,
I've tried pushing the volume up key (and holding) and inserting
battery

Result: The device does not reboot. The only reaction I get is that the
button lights enlights, nothing more happens.

Sometimes when inserting the battery, the device will go to the
logitech screen but no further, in order to have the screen go away I
can hold the on/off button for some 20 seconds.

all in all my problem looks very much like
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=45093, but I'm not able
to produce a logfile...as I haven't found the way to do it. I've tried
to insert an empty sd card to see if it would produce itself, but can't
say I've been successful

Any suggestions? the device worked flawlessly last night

--
hbjoerge