I've had my Duet for about 3 weeks now and its working great.
Squeezecentre is running on a spare Mac Powerbook with all my music on
an 1.5Tb Readynas NV+. I've wired the Receiver directly to my router.

I seem to have a persistent problem with the controller. I have the
clock screensaver running and normally when i pick it up it wakes and i
can use it as intended. Other times i pick it up and the backlighting
flickers briefly and then the unit won't respond or the controller has
the backlight on (all keys lit up, no display) and again won't respond
when picked up or keys are pressed. Holding down the home button for
about 10 secs seems to reboot it.

Any ideas ? - The system is fantastic but this issue is getting to be a
pain.

Thanks

James

--