Espen wrote:
> I do no have neither the Controller nor SC available right now.  Is
> there a
> way to prevent the automatic firmware updates? Sometimes it is not
> convenient to have to wait for the update to finish or the current
> firmware
> does everything one wants. Sometimes I manage to get out of the "update
>
> available" screen, but not always (that might be a bug it itself).
>
> For me, the best would be that the server download to the latest
> firmware
> automatically combined with some sort of manual check for update action
> on
> the remote.

I agree, there should be a cancel option. It's can be very annoying if
you just want to play music and are forced thru a minutelong
updateprocess first. I was a betatester and there were lots of forced
updates then. That comes with the territory, but the retail product
should really have the option to postpone updates to a more convenient time.

Regards,
Peter