willyhoops;288583 Wrote:
> apple is 156 vs a high of 200... thats 78% of its peak, a 22% fall.

We're obviously looking at different numbers :)  Regardless, they're
different companies in more ways (and more significant ways) than
management style and I really think you're comparing apples with
oranges.

Here's another one for you (more on topic as well). You have a TP and a
QNAP and you're posting on this forum. If the Apple model produces
better products why are you here? Why aren't you happily streaming ALAC
to your Airport Express from your Time Capsule?

--
radish