Hey guys,
I just wanted to give you an update on this. I played with the Duet
extensively over the weekend and have no complaints. The Duet
Controller operated with little to no issue connecting to my Duet
Receiver.

Two small observations I noticed this weekend:
(1) The battery life on the Controller somewhat has been reduced--this
could be from the WLAN power management.

(2) In controlling my Squeezebox player thru the Duet Controller, I
would have to reboot the controller if I wanted to 'sync' the players
together. This happened sporadically. Again, not a bid deal.

Kudos to the dev team. Thanks.

--
jwaka11