panter;289628 Wrote:

> How many batteries have you wired to the Controller?? 4 days?? That
> absolutely impossible for mine Controller.

No, just one normal regular battery. when i was on the beta test
program we only ever got a few hours, even when it was just lying still
not being used.

After they added the power management to it it now will last a few days
out of the cradle if just lying there not being used. After an certain
time, the Wifi (the main battery drain) and screen are turned off, CPU
is also throttled down too.

Sounds to me like your Controller is not going into one of the
sleep/suspend modes - when you pick it up, you should not have to press
anything - but will see a 'please wait' screen while it wakes up and
reconnects.

See here - http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?JivePowerModes

--
autopilot

*SlimServer:* 7.0 (Windows XP)
*Players:* Squeezebox 3 (main room) / Squeezebox Receiver (bedroom) /
Softsqueeze (home office).
*Amps:* Cambridge Audio 640a (main room) / Denon MD30 (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1.
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1's.
*Remotes:* Harmony 525 (IR) / 1 Beta SB Controller / 1 Official Sb
Controller.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)