Hi,
I'm running into a "no sound" situation with using iTune and
SqueezeCenter and would appreciate some help.

Here's the set up:
a) SqueezeCenter 7.0 (current R7 release)
b) iTune 7.x
c) Both running my same iMac OS/X Leopard
d) For testing purpose, I tried to use iTune and SoftSqueeze as the
player

Result: most of the songs will end up not playing or simply no sound.
Songs that I tried to play were imported to iTune from my CD so there
is no DRM.

>From SqueezeCenter web interface, I can see all songs in my iTune
library.
When I want to play whatever song, I select it and hit the play button.
The song title then appears in the top status box of the interface. But
most of the time (95% of the songs), there's no sound.

What did I do wrong?

thanks!

--
hobieboy