Hi,
I'm new here.  Tried searching for the answer to this question but
couldn't find it.  I like the concept of the SB Duet insofar as having
a nice screen on the remote control so I don't have to squint across
the room at the SB box to see what I'm selecting.  (I'm a current
Audiotron user so I'm used to squinting at a small display.)

But I don't like the fact that the SB Duet's receiver box is
featureless, without a display.  I enjoy being able to see what's
playing from a distance, while I'm walking past the unit, doing other
things.  Once I've set a playlist going, I don't want to have to always
have to pick up the remote to see what song is playing.

So...Like the title says:  Is there a way to use the classic Squeezebox
(the one with the nice large display) with the SB Duet's remote
controller?

--
BlueWaves