I sync all the time with  mixture of wired and wireless and it's pretty
perfect (apart from the annoying glitch at the beginning of any gapless
tracks).

I assume that you are using SlimServer 7.00? If not you should be. Sync
is much better than pervious versions.  If you are I can only assume
that it is your projector device that's causing the delay. Is there any
way to switch it into a sort of direct, bypass or "straight through"
mode. If you are using the digital output of the SB3 try using the
analogue ones (if this is possible).

I hope all goes well. I'd make sure that you do not use a beta
SlmCenter and I'd disable any third party plugins. I managed to pretty
much ruin the music at my New Years Eve party by running a beta
SlimCenter with beta plugins.

BTW. You should not cross post. It'd be best if you deleted the other
post in thr beginners forum or took out the current content and
referred readers to this post (via  a link). You'll get better results
that way.

MC

--
ModelCitizen