results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=46157
Question: Does SC need a separate, simplified, stylised UI?

- Yes, and making it 3D would give it a real competitive edge
- Yes, but it doesn't have to be that flashy. 2D would be fine.
- No, the existing interfaces are enough
- It might be nice but I would never use it

aubuti;290593 Wrote:
> Actually the default interface *does* support drag & drop in the
> playlist (right pane). Or were you thinking about dragging from left
> pane to right pane?

Yup, I was thinking dragging left to right to build playlists.  All too
often I go to click the tiny "add to playlist" button and miss by a
pixel or two... and then my whole playlist is wiped out. :-(

SlimFX looks very cool. I've been afraid to try it because it's been so
long since it was updated.  But maybe I'll give it a go...

SlimRemote has been my favorite in the past, but it hasn't been updated
for SC7 either... No favorites and it doesn't support Slacker cover art.

--
casonbang