pc4ever1;291280 Wrote:
> ...it just bothers me that I handle my equipment with care and that the
> controller after week 2 looks terrible. I'm not looking forward to
> seeing what it will look like after year 2.
I couldn't agree more. I'm not so bothered about the black casing but
the perspex display facia is just not up to the job. If mine continue
to scratch at the rate they have I will not be able to read the
displays at all in a years time, let alone two. The perspex is OK for a
device that does not get knocked around a lot but is the wrong material
for a hand held controller (especially one costing as much as the
Controller).

I am certain that Logitech will have to address this issue soon and
will start producing them with tougher perspex/glass. I just hope that
they supply the new display facia as a spare part and that it can be
easily replaced.

MC

--
ModelCitizen