Eric Seaberg;290489 Wrote:
> I don't think that's what it means... it still uses SoftSqueeze or an
> SB3/Duet or Transporter for playback, but uses your iTunes playlist and
> keeps it updated.

The documentation says iTune can be used as a player. And I was able to
use it to play MP3.

Finally able to installed LAME. But now, SqueezeCenter does NOT see
iTune as a player anymore though now I can select LAME based
transcoding options under File Type :(

When I tried to open stream on iTune, it doesn't say SqueezeCenter
anymore - it simply says stream.mp3 and SqueezeCenter doesn't even
recognize that as a player. Anyone can help?

thanks!

--
hobieboy