I've had the SB3 for a couple of months and it's been working great. But
since upgrading to SC7, when I try to switch between Squeezecenter and
Squeezenetwork, the unit begins to log off of one, then instead of
logging into the other, it just turns itself off, like someone had hit
the off switch. So I have to turn it back on and then I can make the
switch.

Also, some albums are beginning to show duplicate tracks. I don't have
any duplicate albums, just tracks within certain albums. I'm pretty
anal about my tags, and I don't see anything there that can be causing
this. I went into the folder that contains the mp3's and deleted the
dupes, and cleared and rescanned the library, but they reappeared.

I installed 7.0.1, hoping this was some bug it would fix, but it still
happens. I'm using XP and iTunes as my server.

I'm hoping someone can give me a non-technical answer on this.

--
mmduf