bhaagensen,

Thanks for those instrucitons.  I am sure they will work.   My problem now
is getting  the right files - when i download the files from the link you
provided I get 'not a valid archive' with winzip and a different error with
winrar.  the jive folder on michael's site only has the strings file in
it.    If you could send them to me, my gmail address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] let me know how else i may get them.

i have been a big fan of these plugins for years and would love to get them
to work on the controller!  thanks again.