I finally got the courage to update the firmware on my players today - I
just did one and it all went so easily.
I then install the latest server on my iMac 24" 2.8GHz running 10.5.2
and it all appears to be fine.
So I'll go update the other players and now I have a learning curve on
the way the new f/w and web access to server work.
We have never tried adding to playlists, it just always seams to show
the playlists from iTunes. Which is ok, but when there are so many
I see there is a Favourites option on the SLIMP3 that I don't remember
before - it might have been there and we haven't used it. I'll try to
figure that one out.

Thank you for all your help, support and encouragement. Looks like I'm
set for another 10 years of  music enjoyment :-)

--
DavidFerrington

--
David