oasisbob;293379 Wrote:
> I had problems with spontaneous reboots (and the awful noises and screen
> flashes), mostly when playing online radio stations.
>
> Reverting to 6.5.0 and downgrading my firmware fixed the problem. I was
> afraid that my hardware was going bad. Now I feel dumb for putting up
> with it for so long.
>
> Lets hope this is fixed soon.

You picked a rather old thread to tag onto, and development work has
past even SC 7.0 (it seems like 7.0.1 is about to be officially
released soon), and you really haven't given any detail information to
your exact problem.

I'm certainly not an expert here, but it seems you either need to give
much more information about your system, operating system, exact
version of SC your having problems with, and anything else you can
think of that one of the forum experts might need. That said, I would
recommend that you download the latest version of 7.0.1 and see if/how
it works for you. That's where the development team is working now, so
they're more likely to pick it up.

OH...BTW, you might need to compose a bug report if you have no success
to get the SD/Logitech team to look at what's going on.

HTH,

SS

--
Secret Squirrel