Hi !

I have three CDs ripped into MP3 each as a separate album,which I
originally tagged so each title as well as file name starts with track
number like

01 a1
02 b1
03 c1

etc

Yesterday I used mp3tag to merge 3 albums into one album and then I
renumerated the track numbers only (not titles and filenames) so now
the desired order of playing (by the track number )is

01 a1 (from first album)
02 b1  (from first album)
10 x1  (from first album)
01 a2  (from second album)

But when I go to album and hit play,
SC7 is playing them in the order of TITLE NAMES like

01 a1  (from first album
01 a2  (from second album)
01 a3  (from third album

03 c1 (from first album)
03 c2 (from second album)

I think the order of playing tracks in a single albums should be by
track numbers not title names - am I wrong ?

Is it a bug in SC7 or I need also changes title names ?

--
sl789