results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

johari62;294024 Wrote:
> Frank,
>
> I looked into the output again: the script is retrieving the proper
> cover art from the db, just the server ip is not fully resolved (it's
> still 127.0.0.1 in the source instead of 192.168.x.y). If I replace the
> strings in the output file the covers are displayed correctly.
>
> Thanks for the support, Joachim
>
> PS Forget about my prior statement with the mixed up directories. I was
> wrong - each script writes into its own directory. So this is correct.

Thanks very much Joachim for sorting that out. Great job. I'll change
it in the code.

So can you confirm that RC6-Alt1 works fine for you but RC6-Beta
doesn't or does RC6-Beta also works for you but has the same problem?

Can you say something about performance of RC6-Alt1 vs RC6-Beta?

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm)-