moley6knipe;294374 Wrote:
> Does Firefox have an equivalent to the IE7 stop button?  If so, try
> clicking that - it stopped the "loading" page and took me into what
> seemed to be a functioning web gui (for me at least).

Yes it does - my SC screen layout is the classic one, two panes, with
menus and the like on the left and the "now playing screen" on the
right.  Pressing STOP in FF turn the right pane blank.  Pressing RELOAD
turns the whole screen blank, until it does finally re-load, after 10
minutes or so.  And when it has loaded, it is unresponsive, taking many
minutes to accept any command, or to update the Now Playing window.

AGB

--
agbagb