Okay it happened again - this time the wheel did lock after 12 days.
When it happens I can only turn it backwards if I use force, but I can
turn it forwards with a little more resistance compared to normal - but
nothing happens in the display when I do it. When I unplug the
power-cable the wheel gets all loose - I can turn it both ways very
easy. Plugging back the power-cord and it works perfectly again.

Does this give any indication what the problem is?

BTW: This time the knob was locking around I was fiddling with two
routers (Transporter is connected by ethernetcable). Until today I have
been using Linksys WRT54G (v.7) but I had to restart it once every day
or every second day. So now I have switched to WRT54GL (is reported to
be a lot better). I guess it has nothing to do with the router, but in

--
jazztime