Hallo,

There is something I do not understand regarding Internetradio on my
Squeezebox. I have wireless connection with the music files on my PC,
this works fine. However if I select Internetradio I get the message:
"Stream controlling", than "Connecting" and finally "Connection Timed
out". In the settings I increased the Radiostation buffer seconds and
timeout already to 20.

I only can get Internetradio connection if I have SoftSqueeze running
on my PC (after selecting synchronize from settings on my Squeezebox).
Does this mean I always have to have SoftSqueeze running on my PC if I
want to listen Internetradio on my Squeezebox? Or are there any wrong
setting?

I have Squeezebox V3, Firmware: 86, SqueezeCenter 7.0, SoftSqueeze 3.6
and Linksys WRT54GS ver.6. wireless router.

Thanks for helping me out.

--
Pietje Puk