Hello,
Since my earlier message to this forum (dated 04.04.2008) I have
continued to be in touch with Logitech support and followed their
suggestions including most recently a clean re-install and earlier a
manual rescan.
The manual rescan wiped aut the musicbase and then stalled
systematically leaving the log empty.
The clean re-install has produced no change with the display on the
lefthand side of SC 7.0.
A change of display format has not produced any change/cure either.
Incidentally, I am running SC 7.0 under windows xp with 4 SQBoxes, 3 on
ethernet 1, on wifi. 2 of them SQB3 and 2 SQB2.
Apart from this, everything works fine for some years now and different
versions of Slimserver.
Has anyone else encountered similar mishaps regarding the names of
artists?
Suggestions would be welcome
Regards

--