radish;296417 Wrote:
> Makes sense to me.
>

> Most people's routers would prevent this from working. SN typically
> would have the same IP (your single public IP) for each of your players
> and has no way to directly contact them.
>

> But known to the server, not the controller.

Well it was a suggestion, the Controller does not have this
info/functionality as it is now, but that could change.
My idea with that was that this could workaround the router trouble you
described or other problems I don't even know of, as 1 i don't know that
much of SB,SC,SN ecosystem 2 I'm no programmer.
Maybe the single IP problem could be worked around be letting the
players act at different predefined ports ws the SN.
To use the controller this way might help out in other ways, Maybe the
player firmware could be changed to fix all this issues, but will the
oldest players have resources for every change you come up with ?

--
Mnyb