I have suddenly a problem similar to effects which have already been
discribed here:
When I start a song I can see the buffer fullness going to 100%, then
going down a bit and suddenly being zero. The song stops playing after
a few seconds only but SB3 still displays the now playing information.
The same happens with radiostreams.
I now can't play via SC anymore while SqueezeNetwork works perfectly
(e.g the same radio stations).
This happens with SC7.1, WLAN, Apple OS 10.5.1. I have not changed
anything, the network ist fine.
Factory reset does not help. Restarting SC neither.

I have not found a solution in the existing posts.

What is the current status on this issue?

--
lagosirio