Hi all,

Uuntu 8.04, and I mistakenly updated to the 7.0.1 nightly a few days
ago. Since then both my SB3 units are doing weird things.

Player Firmware Version: 88

Everything is normal for many minutes, possibly even an hour. Then the
display goes black but the music continues. If I press the pwoer button
on the remote the display briefly shows "Welcome to Squeezebox", the
track restarts, then the display goes black again. The only way to stop
the music is to use a browser.

I am not sure if this relates to 7.0.1 or something unrelated, so I'm
not sure if I've posted this in the correct place.

Many thanks for any tips!

Jim

--
jimwillsher