bbaraniec;298350 Wrote:

> 2. "Now playing" option allows to save current play list. I tried few
> times but no play list is being saved.

Have you set your playlist directory in SC7?

> 3. I'm running SC on ReadyNas music is stored on /media/music folder.
> On my XP machine media folder is mapped as drive m. In iTunes I have
> added all folder and subfolders under m:\music to library in such
> configuration will export from iTunes work?

What to you mean by "export from iTunes"?

> 4. What's the reason to have SSH enabled on controler?

For remote login/debug. Not typically needed :)

> 5. How long battery in controler should last? Should I keep it loading
> all the time or does it have influence on battery's life?

Depends on what you're doing with it. A few hours at least. Charging
any battery will affect it's life, but exactly how you charge it
shouldn't make any difference.

http://www.flickr.com

> Im sorry if those questions sounds funny but like I said I wans't able
> to find documentation, I will be happy go get answers or documentation
> links.
Manuals are here:

http://www.slimdevices.com/su_documentation.html

--