Is there some way the SqueezeBox can discover a SqueezeCenter when I've
setup a SSH tunnel and are running the SqueezeBox at a remote site
towards a SqueezeCenter at home ?

I can establish the connection by entering the IP address of the
tunnelled SSH port manually when connecting, but I can't get the
SqueezeBox to automatically discover which SqueezeCenter instances that
are available as it normally do without the SSH tunnel involved.

I suppose there is some broadcasting going on that causes the problem ?
Is this even possible to do through a SSH tunnel ?

SSH is setup to tunnel port 9000 and 3483 as follows:
ssh -g -N -4 -L9000:squeezecenterserver:9000
-L3483:squeezecenterserver:3483 homeserver

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))