Today I did the following test: I moved the SB3 to my kitchen and
connected it to my Tivoli radio and started playing the 24/48 song that
skips on the Duet Receiver. I had the buffer fullness displayed on the
SB3. It started playing immediately and the buffer went to 100% after a
couple of seconds.

I then turned on the Duet Controller that I had with me and instructed
it to control my SB3. No problem. I played next song, previous song and
so on with no skipping and 100% full after a few seconds.

I then went down to my music room and turned on the Duet Receiver with
the controller and started playing there as well. While the Duet
Receiver was playing I went up to the kitchen again and checked the
SB3. Still 100% full. Played next song, previous song and so on with no
skipping.

My laptop was on and connected to the wlan as well all the time.

This leads me to believe that there is no problem with the wlan. My
guess is that the processing power or something else in the Duet
Receiver is causing the trouble.

So the big question is: what should I do? Wire the receiver and forget
it or request a money back and buy the SB3 instead?

Thanks,
Ole

--
_OS_