Yeah, sorry - got the name confused (duh!).

It seems to be very easy to set up stand-alone. The "fiddle" comes in
when you want it to work with squeezeserver and have both running as
services. Not -too- bad if you follow the directions at spicefly.
It's revolutionized my listening habits as well - but whether you're
interested in getting revolutionized or not, it also can identify
mis-named, un-tagged music, and then, if you want, it can use that
information to create/fix tags.
I've been using it to check the "year" tag in music I've ripped with
EAC (so, freeDb), and looking up the tracks it thinks need changing at
allmusic.com. So far, whenever there's been a difference, it's been
right.

--
bobkoure