bpa;299196 Wrote:
> The "Forum tools" and "Search this forum" buttons will open if you pass
> your mouse (no clicking) over them once you have clicked on the top bar
> search "Search".
>
> This is very annoying if window is not full width - try the following.
> 1. With Forum window about 1/2 screen wide. Select a Forum to display
> (e.g. General Discussion).
> 2. Click on the Search button from the Register/Todays posts/Search
> bar. A search window should open up just below "Forum Tools" and
> "Search This forum".
> 3. Moving mouse directly from "Search" button to "Search box" will pass
> over "Forum Tools" or "Search This Fourm" whose  window will open  and
> "Search" window will disappear.  The only way to get to the Search box
> is go around any other button.

That's because of the problem I mentioned a while ago - the boxes are
appearing far lower in the window than they should.  The Search box
should be drawn immediately below the word Search, not 75 pixels lower.
It's another case of CSS interference.

Here's how it should work:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

--