I had the whole set replaced. I read somewhere (on the forum) that if
the Reciever is not re-set first, the Controller does not recognise
fully and the options are limited (my interpretation from memory).

As long as the Controller isn't failing to update through the wireless
network, don't worry about it.

**Incidentally, after 3 months of waiting, fiddling, exchanging and
fiddling, I got the thing to work last night - as reported above.
Fantastic!

I then made the mistake of turning it off overnight. When turned on,
the reciever works (from the Browser) but the Controller no longer sees
the Reciever.

Needless to say I am not very happy.

Anyone have any clues as to what the problem Now is?.... ****

Robin