Yes, sorry - had to cut the log way down to get it to upload!  The whole
thing continues in that vein though, can't see any errors.

I can visit the url shown on the screenshot - it's the cover for
"Tripping The Live Fantastic" by Paul McCartney, a double album that I
had ripped as mp3, and I've just re-ripped as ALAC - I used mp3tag to
copy tags from the mp3s to the ALAC files, don't know if that's
significant.  When I visited the url the QuickTime logo briefly
appeared in my browser window, and the picture appeared in the middle
of the window with black bars padding the top and bottom (the original
jpeg is wider than it is tall).  I've just visited the url again and no
QT logo this time, no black padding and the image is top left of the
browser window.  Doubt any of that's relevant, but anyway!

And finally, all of my artwork is stored in the tags themselves
(mixture of ALAC, AAC and mp3) and they're all jpeg.

--
moley6knipe

2 x SqueezeBox 3 | 1 x SqueezeCenter 7 | 1 x Win XP Pro SP2 | 1 x Happy
listener :-)