JJZolx;301120 Wrote:
> That's pretty much all there is to it.   Unfortunately there's no
> debugging of command line options, so you'll have to figure out on your
> own which options the server actually sees.  It's easy to tell whether
> the the cache and log directories are being set correctly just by
> emptying them out before starting the server and seeing if files are
> written there.  The prefs directory you can tell by the mtime on the
> server.prefs file, as it gets written regularly.

All directories are filled after a restart, so the directory parameters
works. But I suspect the bundled MySQL instance doesn't find them.

JJZolx;301121 Wrote:
> Probably unrelated to directory options.  If the bundled MySQL was
> installed as a service (as, I believe, the Windows installer does) then
> you can just start the MySQL service before hand.  Or run your own MySQL
> and change the IP address and port number in the server.prefs file as
> necessary.
I've installed by using SVN without running the Windows installer, so I
don't think I have a MySQL service.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))